The NHS App is a secure, easy and convenient way for patients to access a range of NHS services.
It can be used by any registered patient over the age of 13.
How does it work?
With the NHS App you can:
- check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription.
- get advice about Covid-19
- view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register.
- choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning.